The 4-Day PMP® Prep classroom course is structured with the goal of providing students exactly what they need to pass the PMP® exam. Our study strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements while providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the work environment.
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential demonstrates excellence in the field by meeting standard requirements established by global practitioners. It also ensures a level of knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources.
Coursework is primarily based on the PMBOK® Guide and focuses on the key topics and areas required for exam success. Real-world examples from experienced trainers are also woven throughout the course material. Each participant receives:
- 200+ page PMstudy PMP® Prep Workbook
- Chapter and Final Test Workbooks with PMP® exam style questions
- Quick Reference Guide, Process Chart Worksheets and Study Aids
- One Month Complimentary Access to PMstudy 100% Online Course (Includes 800+ practice questions with detailed explanations AND four full length simulated exams)
- PMstudy Student Gift Set (Backpack, calculator, highlighters, pens, pencil and more)
- Valuable Exam Taking Tips and Tricks
- 40 PMI® Approved Contact Hours
Classes are typically held Monday through Thursday from 8AM to 6PM daily or two consecutive weekends, Saturday and Sunday, from 8AM to 6PM each day. Scheduling may be modified to your specific needs.