Stress is not the result of too little time or circumstance; it’s a result of not honoring your values.
So what do you value? Are you able to determine when your actions and behaviors are or are not in line with what is most important to you? Have you taken the time and made the personal investment to think about it?
Too often, we give in to the pressures of society or to the desires of others, rather than align our decisions with what is deeply important to us. The result? Stress, exhaustion, and perhaps the worst of all, regret.
In order to live a life of purpose, one aligned with what is important to you, join us on a journey to identify what matters most in your life. Identify your values through:
- Interactive discussions
- Individual and group exercises
- Greater self awareness
After this course, you'll have the tools you need to understand your values, how to better honor them, and make better decisions in life and work.
What You'll Get
Our 1-day course curriculum includes:
- An overview of what defines a value and how values impact daily decisions
- Storytelling exercises to explore where our values show up in our daily life
- Exploration of the decisions participants have made that have given them the most and least fulfillment
- Values assessment exercises and discussion
- Life application exploration
- Commitment to move forward